All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Campsite cancelations, any luck?
June 12, 2011 04:26PM
I'm mostly a first-come kind of camper, but a new small rv in the family ptompted me to try the CG reserve site for a valley site next week. Not sure I'm navigating the site the best way. Has anyone had any luck getting a site on short notice?
Re: Campsite cancelations, any luck?
June 12, 2011 08:01PM
I got a site for Tues night in Upper a couple days ago. What I do is log into the site several times a day. I input a range, like from tomorrow through the end of next week, then I say I want one day, and it gives me everything that is open. If something is there I grab it. If not, I look again later.
June 12, 2011 08:46PM
And just now there were three sites open in Upper for another night for us. And only moving from site 31 to 22, so not too bad.
June 13, 2011 09:10AM
I stood in line at 8am last Tuesday at the campsite reservation cabin. They had 20 sites available. Lucky me, #8.
June 13, 2011 05:45PM
Just got a third night booked. And last night at 9:09 PM there were 8-10 sites for this week available in Upper Pines. Some two days in a row. I was upset because you can't change on the website and I just missed the call in window. I wanted to change my two nights in different sites to two nights in one site. Oh well.
June 13, 2011 08:23PM
Way to go. I didn't have any luck, not persistent enough I guess. We are going to Lassen for a few days next week. Happy hiking.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login