Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
A Yosemite bear

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Re: White Wolf Lodge

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 19, 2011 08:04PM
White Wolf Lodge is expected to open July 25th.
July 19, 2011 09:26PM
Phew. I have a tent cabin reservation for 8/13.Now if only Sunrise HSC could open one day earlier... Thanks for posting.
July 22, 2011 03:06PM
When we walked through there last weekend there were a few crews working to get stuff ready, with a sign posted saying they'll be open 7/25.
July 22, 2011 03:17PM
vitaminC
When we walked through there last weekend there were a few crews working to get stuff ready, with a sign posted saying they'll be open 7/25.

Don't necessarily count on the 25th. I have reservations for a tent cabin at WW, starting on the 25th. First they were going to open on the 15th, then on the 22nd. Yesterday they called me, and said that the water quality sample test results weren't back yet, so they couldn't open today (Friday 7/22). Maybe on the 25th. Not guaranteed.

I hope that they aren't waiting on the US mail, or on a State of California lab to get those results.
July 22, 2011 03:28PM
Maybe it was just the store that will be open for sure... confused smiley I didn't investigate too thoroughly as I was more interested in getting back to Tuolumne Meadows.
July 23, 2011 03:12PM
White Wolf opens tomorrow - the store at least - there were lots of people there touching up paint, cleaning, delivering/storing supplies yesterday about noon. The YARTS bus skipped it...
July 23, 2011 03:56PM
jjolson58
White Wolf opens tomorrow - the store at least - there were lots of people there touching up paint, cleaning, delivering/storing supplies yesterday about noon. The YARTS bus skipped it...

Lots of activity, no doubt, but they called me today to say that they do not have park service permission to open for guests on Monday. They expect to have word by 10am on Monday. Of course, that won't help me with my Monday reservation, since I would have to have been on the road long before 10am.

They can't accept guests until water and sewer are tested and cleared, whatever that means.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login