Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Vernel Fall, Merced River, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (56% of Full)

JanSport

Advanced

Re: The Yosemite Most Visitors Don't See

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

The Yosemite Most Visitors Don't See
July 19, 2011 11:01PM
After reading about the hikers who were swept over Vernal Falls, I looked-up Andrea Lankford's books and came across this video. It's old but very interesting. I don't know if it was posted before.

avatar Re: The Yosemite Most Visitors Don't See
July 19, 2011 11:33PM
GVlog
After reading about the hikers who were swept over Vernal Falls, I looked-up Andrea Lankford's books and came across this video. It's old but very interesting. I don't know if it was posted before.

There has been a major change in the law since this video. I won't bring it up.

Old Dude
July 20, 2011 06:01AM
mrcondron

Sorry. Did you mean not bring up the video or not bring up the change in the law?

Not sure which part of the video a change in the law would affect. It seems to broadly cover many crimes and misdemeanors by guests in Yosemite.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2011 06:03AM by GVlog.
avatar Re: The Yosemite Most Visitors Don't See
July 20, 2011 08:08AM
GVlog
mrcondron

Sorry. Did you mean not bring up the video or not bring up the change in the law?

Not sure which part of the video a change in the law would affect. It seems to broadly cover many crimes and misdemeanors by guests in Yosemite.

OK, I'll bring it up. It is now legal to open carry in national parks. No revival of the argument please.

Old Dude
July 20, 2011 08:23AM
Okay. No worries. I thought I violated some forum etiquette by posting the video.
July 20, 2011 08:16AM
GVlog
mrcondron

Probably referring to the change in the gun law in National Parks.
July 20, 2011 08:18AM
This video would have been a good one to put in that thread a little while back about why Yosemite has a full time judge and jail in the park..........
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login