All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 13, 2011 10:39AM
Hats off to sactown23 for the diligent posting of scalper ads. Thank you sactown23.

Old Dude
August 13, 2011 10:46AM
mrcondron
Hats off to sactown23 for the diligent posting of scalper ads. Thank you sactown23.

Seconded, Thirded, and Fourthedly.
Len, The Beaks, & The Marmots
August 13, 2011 12:45PM
mrcondron

And to everyone helping out by flagging the scalper ads.
August 13, 2011 12:59PM
I would like to add my thanks and appreciation to sactown23 to his dedication to the cause of removing scalpers of permits and campsites from Craiglist. And to all others for continually flagging those illegal ads.

(And I would also like to remind sactown23 that he is more than welcomed to participate on other discussion threads in this forum. All work and no play makes for a very dull boy. wink )
August 14, 2011 04:21PM
Yes, everyone who posts the ads to flag makes it so easy for people to take a few seconds and help out - so thank you! I am happy to flag and do what I can to help as well! When I told the camp hosts in North Pines about the efforts of this website, they were VERY pleased!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login