All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 12, 2011 08:55PM
Lee Vining Creek is looking good and hasn't hit its peak yet.
Re: Fall Color Update
October 12, 2011 10:27PM
When we were in Yosemite Valley this weekend, it looked like many of the leaves were turning brown and curling up and not going into the fall color mode.
October 13, 2011 09:43AM
eeek

Thanks for the update. I'm hoping to be in that area next Tues. to Fri. I especially am intetested in how that big stand of Aspens (that is right off of 120 as you make the jog onto the power house road there at Lee Vining Creek) is looking.
October 13, 2011 06:03PM
mtn man
eeek

Thanks for the update. I'm hoping to be in that area next Tues. to Fri. I especially am intetested in how that big stand of Aspens (that is right off of 120 as you make the jog onto the power house road there at Lee Vining Creek) is looking.

It's partially turned as of yesterday.
October 13, 2011 11:22AM
We were up two weekends ago around Bishop[, and while there was a LOT of color in, say, the canyon of the south fork, it was WINDY. We were forced to shoot other things or big, cinematic views that didn't have a lot close up.

Still, when the wind died down.....

Fall Color Near Surveryor's Meadow, South Lake Road by tanngrisnir3, on Flickr
October 13, 2011 06:04PM
I'm hoping it'll be good up there tomorrow.
October 13, 2011 05:20PM
^^ wow...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login