Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Dogwood bloom in Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (75% of Full)

Advanced

Rainbow in my room

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 13, 2011 08:29AM
If you can't get to Yosemite for a while, and need a rainbow fix, you can try Rainbow in my room. See link.
Rainbow in my room
December 13, 2011 05:23PM
The device ought to project a unicorn too!

December 13, 2011 08:16PM
Or project Unicorn Peak. Where did you find the awesome unicorn with rainbow picture? The unicorn even has a rainbow mane.
December 15, 2011 05:34PM
My daughter has that in her room as a "night light". She really likes it (she is 7). Dancing GIrl
Re: Rainbow in my room
December 15, 2011 09:31PM
Hitech
My daughter has that in her room as a "night light". She really likes it (she is 7). Dancing GIrl

It looks like it makes a good nightlight. If you remember the scene in ET where in the little girl's room there is a blue moon light on the wall, we have one of those which we used in my son's room when he was little. I wanted one and I was lucky that right after the movie came out, I was eating in Stephen Spielberg's mother's restaurant in LA when he was there and I was able to find out the store they bought it at and went and got one the next day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2011 09:32PM by parklover.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login