All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 04, 2012 01:26PM
  • The Village Grill has opened for the season. The Grill is open 11 AM - 5 PM daily.
  • The Curry Bike stand is opening Friday, April 6th weather and conditions permitting. Rental hours are Daily 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. / closed 1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. for lunch.
  • Degnan's Loft opens for the season Friday, April 6 at 5 PM! Daily hours are 5 PM - 9 PM.
Re: More Seasonal Openings
April 05, 2012 06:19AM
Huh.

I wonder if Degnan's pizza will suck in comparison to Curry's this year ;-)
April 05, 2012 06:59AM
We tried both Degnan's and Curry's last summer. My vote goes to Degnan's! Can't wait to get back there this June.smiling smiley
April 06, 2012 07:34PM
shaunsmomo
We tried both Degnan's and Curry's last summer. My vote goes to Degnan's! Can't wait to get back there this June.smiling smiley
Obviously a man with good taste.
April 06, 2012 09:07PM
really? Curry pizza is great. Havnt had degnans but im not sure i want to risk it. Currys pizza with pepperoni and roasted garlic is the best
avatar Re: More Seasonal Openings
April 06, 2012 09:59PM
ryanmj

really? Curry pizza is great. Havnt had degnans but im not sure i want to risk it.

Risk what?
April 07, 2012 05:40AM
plawrence
ryanmj

really? Curry pizza is great. Havnt had degnans but im not sure i want to risk it.

Risk what?

Risk missing out on the best pizza at Curry Pizza Deck!

SaveCurryPizzaDeck
April 07, 2012 06:57AM
chicagocwright
plawrence
ryanmj

Risk what?

Risk missing out on the best pizza at Curry Pizza Deck!

SaveCurryPizzaDeck
exactly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login