All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Tuolumne Meadows winter update
April 08, 2012 12:31PM
Hmmm...haven't been able to connect to the Tuolumne Meadows winter update page for a couple of weeks now...is it just me? Pehaps Eeek can help me out here?...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2012 12:31PM by hegel.
avatar Re: Tuolumne Meadows winter update
April 08, 2012 04:32PM
NPS recently changed their websites. It's probably not at the same place.
April 08, 2012 06:11PM
Concerned.
Re: Tuolumne Meadows winter update
April 08, 2012 08:45PM
I went to multiple parks at the NPS website and all of them have issues in some sections. Evidently the webmaster did not make sure that all of the bugs had been worked out before they changed it.

For example, when I clicked on management on the Yosemite site this is just a small example what the main part of the screen said:

Ensure that the method is defined, and that it is spelled correctly.
Message The method emailencrypt was not found in component _cs_apps.components.NPS.
StackTrace coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy$InvalidMethodNameException: The method emailencrypt was not found in component _cs_apps.components.NPS. at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.throwInvalidMethodNameException(TemplateProxy.java:749) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:478) at coldfusion.runtime.TemplateProxy.invoke(TemplateProxy.java:337) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._invoke(CfJspPage.java:2360) at cfrh2dimg2dwrapped2dw2dtext2ecfm392779983.runPage(\\DENCMSCONTENT\NPS_PROD\common\commonspot\renderhandlers\rh-img-wrapped-w-text.cfm:209) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:231) at coldfusion.filter.CFVariablesScopeFilter.invoke(CFVariablesScopeFilter.java:56) at coldfusion.tagext.lang.ModuleTag.doStartTag(ModuleTag.java:271) at coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._emptyTcfTag(CfJspPage.java:2722) at cfutil2ecfm1520589188$funcCALLRENDERHANDLER.runFunction(C:\Apache2.2\htdocs\sites\pwr\commonspot\udf\util.cfm:728) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod.invoke(UDFMethod.java:472) at coldfusion.runtime.UDFMethod$ReturnTypeFilter.invoke(UDFMethod.java:405) at coldfusion.runtime.UD

Hope they fix it soon.
April 08, 2012 08:48PM
I really have to wonder why they're wasting time making these changes. Looks like change for the sake of change so far.
Re: Tuolumne Meadows winter update
April 08, 2012 08:58PM
eeek
I really have to wonder why they're wasting time making these changes. Looks like change for the sake of change so far.

As one of my supervisors used to say " If it works, don't fix it."

The nice thing that did happen was when I was trying to use the site, I got a pop up asking if I would like to take a survey on the new site. I told them that it was not working so I could not give any feedback.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2012 09:01PM by parklover.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login