Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
A Yosemite bear

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (76% of Full)

Advanced

DWP to hire beaver trappers for Owens Valley (story from 2011)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar DWP to hire beaver trappers for Owens Valley (story from 2011)
June 04, 2013 02:24PM
The city of Los Angeles is looking for some good beaver trappers.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/bizarre&id=7950241
Re: DWP to hire beaver trappers for Owens Valley (story from 2011)
June 09, 2013 08:44AM

The beavers can't be relocated, because they would just harm the environment somewhere else.

Yeah, those wicked beavers just love to trash the environment. Lucky we hoomins are around to put a stop to them!
avatar Re: DWP to hire beaver trappers for Owens Valley (story from 2011)
June 09, 2013 08:01PM
Royalist

The beavers can't be relocated, because they would just harm the environment somewhere else.
Yeah, those wicked beavers just love to trash the environment. Lucky we hoomins are around to put a stop to them!
Ship them back to Canada where they belong?
June 09, 2013 08:16PM
Yury
Royalist

Ship them back to Canada where they belong?

Beavers are native to most of North American except for Florida, the desert Southwest, Mexico, and the northern most parts of Canada so shipping charges will be lower if they are sent someplace closer than Canada. Maybe they would like a trip to Zion, there are beavers there and it is a nice park. Schwabacher Landing in the Tetons would be a nice place too. I would be happy to drive them there.
June 10, 2013 06:58AM
parklover
I would be happy to drive them there.
A friend of mine got pulled over by a CHP patrolman for driving some beavers around in the back of his truck. The officer told him that he wanted to take the beavers to the zoo right away. The next day, the same CHP officer saw my friend in his truck again with the beavers in the back. He pulled him over and told him, "I told you to take these beavers to the zoo." My friend replied "I did take them to the zoo. We had such a good time, we are going to Disneyland today."tongue sticking out smiley
June 10, 2013 11:42AM
That's a good one. LOL Head roll
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login