Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Falls

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (60% of Full)

Advanced

Re: stuffed crust pizza

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

stuffed crust pizza
June 23, 2013 05:44PM
When we were in Yosemite last week, the Loft had a pizza addition to it's menu - cheese stuffed crust. Has anyone tried it? We did not try it and was wondering how it was. Does Curry Pizza Deck now have that option also?
June 23, 2013 07:27PM
The loft is getting desperate trying to make pizza as good a curry.
June 24, 2013 05:16PM
parklover

When we were in Yosemite last week, the Loft had a pizza addition to it's menu - cheese stuffed crust... Does Curry Pizza Deck now have that option also?

No – because some would argue – how could anyone improve upon perfection? wink

June 27, 2013 07:39AM
The pizza at Curry comes out of a box in the freezer, I doubt they have stuffed crust.
June 27, 2013 08:39AM
hotrod4x5

The pizza at Curry comes out of a box in the freezer, I doubt they have stuffed crust.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2013 08:39AM by plawrence.
June 27, 2013 10:45AM
Did you have that in your freezer?
June 27, 2013 11:26AM
No. It's just a stock shot. Seen it at the supermarket.
June 27, 2013 11:03AM
hotrod4x5

They don't spin their own dough & make their own pizzas, huh? What kind of box? Seriously Digiorno type frozen pizzas that you can get from Safeway? This is what's being served at the famous pizza deck? R ... O ... F... L Rolling on floor laugh

Head roll Head roll hehe tongue sticking out smiley
June 27, 2013 01:31PM
Ohnivy-Drak
hotrod4x5

They don't spin their own dough & make their own pizzas, huh? What kind of box? Seriously Digiorno type frozen pizzas that you can get from Safeway? This is what's being served at the famous pizza deck? R ... O ... F... L Rolling on floor laugh

Head roll Head roll hehe tongue sticking out smiley
To be truthful, I have no idea. But my guess would be that the crust at the very least is pre-made and comes in frozen.
June 27, 2013 05:15PM
The Yosemite Lodge cafeteria has the worst pizza so it would not surprise me if it was boxed. As for the Loft and Curry, I have seen them form the pizza dough( not thrown) and put on the toppings so I know it is not boxed. As for the dough being bought, it could be a possibility. Lamonica's New York Pizza shop near UCLA flies in their dough from Brooklyn, New York, because they say that the water there makes the pizza dough taste good and they have great pizza.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login