Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Fern on the Four Mile Trail, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (79% of Full)

Advanced

Re: How'd everyone do on the camping reservation system this morning (part II)?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

How'd everyone do on the camping reservation system this morning (part II)?
January 15, 2014 07:54AM
I struck out due to making a typing mistake and then being half asleep and not thinking right when another opportunity jumped up. Still have some nights in mid May, but was hoping for late May.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2014 07:50PM by mtn man.
January 16, 2014 12:52PM
Got a week in Lower Pines. I'm a happy camper.drinking smiley
January 16, 2014 02:37PM
Wow, what site number? It wasn't 37, was it?
January 19, 2014 06:36AM
I ended up with #2. Not my first choice, but each year I am just grateful to get one.
January 16, 2014 06:25PM
Congrats! Does the park service ever publish how many visitors to the website? Would be fun to know.
avatar Re: How'd everyone do on the camping reservation system this morning (part II)?
January 17, 2014 01:19PM
mswscco
Congrats! Does the park service ever publish how many visitors to the website? Would be fun to know.

The site is privately owned. So if anything about usage is released, it'd be from them.
OMG...it was a nightmare. Clicked on my selection and it kept "booking site" until it timed out. My sis had a dozen computers working for her and they managed 3 sites.

So later in the day, I picked up a couple of nights to tent camp on our 30th anniversary...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login