All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Why do people not post in the Backpacking and Hiking area when they have a question as such?
January 15, 2014 04:12PM
que pasa?

Chick-on is looking at you!
Is it (relatively) new?
avatar Re: Why do people not post in the Backpacking and Hiking area when they have a question as such?
January 15, 2014 05:30PM
Well I guess that answers that...

yosemitenews.info
lists them

http://yosemitenews.info/forum/list.php?17

idea was maybe peeps would be inclined to axe questions there... and get more questions...
but that hasn't happened really...

o well... I tried

chick-on
Well I guess that answers that...

yosemitenews.info
lists them

http://yosemitenews.info/forum/list.php?17

idea was maybe peeps would be inclined to axe questions there... and get more questions...
but that hasn't happened really...

o well... I tried

Maybe if the administrator and moderators of this forum were a bit more pro-active and moved topics (and their threads) to the appropriate sub-forum on this site, the regular and new users of this forum would get a stronger hint about where they should post their queries and missives.

In other moderated forums that I participate on the internet, the moderators – usually within a day – will move a wayward post to the correct sub-forum.

Not here. Just saying...

avatar Re: Why do people not post in the Backpacking and Hiking area when they have a question as such?
January 16, 2014 07:40AM
Quite simply I quite doing it b/c it seemed rude.

Oh man. Now we have to look in two places….
January 15, 2014 07:01PM
Paris92
Oh man. Now we have to look in two places….

Have you tried the Recent Posts button (upper right corner of your screen)?
January 16, 2014 12:33AM
eeek

Have you tried the Recent Posts button (upper right corner of your screen)?

Zat ?

The body betrays and the weather conspires, hopefully, not on the same day.
January 16, 2014 10:48AM
No, it's not gnu.
Happy Gnu Year. (Sorry. Could not resist...)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2014 12:40PM by Paris92.
No. But I will now smiling smiley. Thanks.
I assumed the "Camping, Waterfalls, Questions, Answers," in the Yosemite News section meant I could ask a question about camping in Yosemite and get answers. smiling smiley
January 15, 2014 07:10PM
Of course you can. Now do you REALLY wanna know where to camp?
wink wink

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login