Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Half Dome from the Four Mile Trail to Glacier Point, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Badger Pass Cross Country Center

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Badger Pass Cross Country Center
February 05, 2014 11:31AM
The Cross Country Center at Badger Pass is going to reopen Friday, Feb 7.
avatar Re: Badger Pass Cross Country Center
February 05, 2014 01:06PM
parklover
The Cross Country Center at Badger Pass is going to reopen Friday, Feb 7.

Hours of operation are 8:30am - 4pm. Please call 209 372-8444 for questions and reservations.
February 06, 2014 07:47AM
I hope tubing is open this weekend! Any comments on a chance of that?
avatar Re: Badger Pass Cross Country Center
February 08, 2014 01:25AM
February 18, 2014 11:35AM
Yeah, tubing has not opened. We brought our own sliding toys and stopped at the turnout about a mile before BP to slide on the nearby clearing.
February 18, 2014 12:11PM
hotrod4x5
Yeah, tubing has not opened. We brought our own sliding toys and stopped at the turnout about a mile before BP to slide on the nearby clearing.

We also saw some people sliding above the upper parking at Badger. My son said that the skiing was not as bad as he thought it would be.
February 18, 2014 12:14PM
parklover
hotrod4x5

We also saw some people sliding above the upper parking at Badger. My son said that the skiing was not as bad as he thought it would be.

Will have to check out that spot next time. I saw a sign that said no sliding at Badger, and I kinda got the idea that we could not slide anywhere around there. But I guess it would have been ok.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login