Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (60% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Project Yosemite: Half Dome II

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 28, 2014 09:43PM
Another beauty from Sheldon Neill & Colin Delehanty

The body betrays and the weather conspires, hopefully, not on the same day.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2014 12:39PM by Bee.
avatar Re: Project Yosemite: Half Dome II
March 01, 2014 12:05AM
Loved the video!!!

(But didn't like at all the overpowering "background" music. Enjoyed it much more with the sound muted.)

March 01, 2014 02:41PM
Pretty great video in my opinion!
March 01, 2014 03:33PM
On my machine, you can't get full screen or HD from that link. Try this one, and then click the full screen icon:
http://vimeo.com/87701971

I love the fog rolling up over the Diving Board.

But then, I loved it all....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2014 08:18AM by wherever.
March 01, 2014 03:46PM
Long before my wife and I would eventually visit Yosemite, Bryce, Arches, Mesa Verde, Joshua Tree, Zion, Capitol Reef, Death Valley, Lassen, Tahoe, Painted Desert, Canyon De Chelly, White Sands, Sedona, Canyonlands, House on Fire, Grand Canyon North and South, Big Sur, Volcano, Ancient Bristlecone, Everglades, Acadia, multiple times over the past 13 years, I made a mad dash from Sunnyvale at the end of a business meeting around 2 pm to see Yosemite's grandeur making it just in time to see El Capitan as the sun set behind me. It was very emotional. It still is. It was a moment I will never forget. Now, after having visited and explored multiple times, Yosemite for me is the most magnificent park on earth. Many of you on this site are incredibly fortunate to live in its backyard. Thank you for sharing this video.

www.pbase.com/caesar77
March 01, 2014 04:42PM
Absolutely stunning ! I really loved the sunrise segments. Thanks for posting
avatar Re: Project Yosemite: HD II
March 02, 2014 05:35AM
Great! Thanks for sharing. Whenever someone wonders why I'm coming back to YNP for a third year in a row, I'll give them this link.
avatar Re: Project Yosemite: HD II
March 03, 2014 07:04AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login