Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Falls

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (59% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Dogwood blooms anyone?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Dogwood blooms anyone?
April 19, 2014 09:16AM
What's up with the dogwoods in Yosemite? Any pics?
April 19, 2014 09:47AM
Was in the valley for a week, (returned home yesterday) and I'd say around 25% Dogwood bloom. Most of the apple trees are full bloom. Deciduous trees are just beginning to leaf out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2014 09:48AM by troutwild.
avatar Re: Dogwood blooms anyone?
April 19, 2014 11:20AM
Dogwoods in Sacramento have dropped all the blossoms. I just cleaned up about 50 gallons of petals. Nice while they last though.

Old Dude

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2014 10:58AM by mrcondron.
April 20, 2014 09:43AM
The Dogwoods in Dorrington are just getting ready to pop.
April 20, 2014 09:10PM
Just got back for Yosemite a few hours ago. I only saw three trees in full bloom and you had to look very closely on the right side of the road and down the cliff about 1/2 way between Bridalveil turnoff and Tunnel View. The rest are any where between just starting with one or two blooms and I would say about 1/4 of a tree was in bloom. We did not take any pictures because it is too early yet. In the 5 days we were there, you could see how more and more blooms are coming out. My guess is that it is going to take at least another week or so before most will be in full bloom.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login