All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Pizza at Degnan's
June 24, 2014 08:06PM
Does anyone have suggestions for what the best pizza is to order at Degnan's?

I saw this review on Yelp:

"This pizza is AMAZING!! my fiance and I are pizza aficionados and out of all the pizza we have tried (LA, SF, Chicago, NY) this is our #2 favorite pizza ever...#1 is lou malnatis in chicago. The crust is braided and tastes great, the bread is fluffy and soft, just the right amount of cheese and toppings. We crave it often!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2014 08:09PM by SteveHall.
Re: Pizza at Degnan's
June 25, 2014 10:35PM
I would not call the pizza amazing but surprisingly good for a park and we eat there on every trip. It was either last year or the year before that you could get braided crust and stuffed crust but they did not have it when we ate there a few weeks ago. Personally I like the pizza at The Loft at Degnan's better than Curry pizza. ( This comment will be sure to start the Loft vs Curry argument again) and absolutely hate the pizza at Yosemite Lodge. We either get pepperoni/mushroom/black olives or Canadian bacon and pineapple.
July 05, 2014 12:02PM
parklover
SteveHall

"This pizza is AMAZING!! my fiance and I are pizza aficionados and out of all the pizza we have tried (LA, SF, Chicago, NY) this is our #2 favorite pizza ever...#1 is lou malnatis in chicago. The crust is braided and tastes great, the bread is fluffy and soft, just the right amount of cheese and toppings. We crave it often!"

I would not call the pizza amazing but surprisingly good for a park and we eat there on every trip.

I'm disappointed. I was sure that it was you who wrote that glowing Yelp review of Degnan's Loft pizza. wink

But I agree with your assessment that Degnan's serves the best pizza in Yosemite (though Curry's Pizza is more famous). And that the pizza at the Yosemite Lodge Food Court is by far the worst.

July 05, 2014 09:54PM
plawrence
parklover
SteveHall

I would not call the pizza amazing but surprisingly good for a park and we eat there on every trip.

I'm disappointed. I was sure that it was you who wrote that glowing Yelp review of Degnan's Loft pizza. wink

But I agree with your assessment that Degnan's serves the best pizza in Yosemite (though Curry's Pizza is more famous). And that the pizza at the Yosemite Lodge Food Court is by far the worst.

Nope it was not me, I am still on a quest to find a good pizza west of the Mississippi. LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2014 09:56PM by parklover.
July 07, 2014 08:35PM
Ive only had Curry pizza, and I love it
July 15, 2014 06:13PM
I usually just get pepperoni and sausage.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login