Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (75% of Full)

Advanced

Road work on Glacier Point road

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Road work on Glacier Point road
October 14, 2014 11:31AM
On Tuesday October 14 roads crews will begin crack sealing on Glacier Point road starting at Chinquapin and moving east. This work will consist of pouring a melted rubberized asphalt material into cracks in the roadway and will help to prevent water infiltration and help prevent potholes and other roadway problems.
avatar Re: Road work on Glacier Point road
October 16, 2014 07:55PM
eeek
On Tuesday October 14 roads crews will begin crack sealing on Glacier Point road starting at Chinquapin and moving east. This work will consist of pouring a melted rubberized asphalt material into cracks in the roadway and will help to prevent water infiltration and help prevent potholes and other roadway problems.

Any idea how long this will last or if they work on Sunday? I'm going up Sunday Nov 2 and plan to go out to Glacier Point that afternoon.

Thanks.
October 17, 2014 12:14PM
I doubt they will be working on the weekend.
October 17, 2014 12:36PM
eeek
I doubt they will be working on the weekend.

That would be my thought too. But I thought I recall them sometimes working on the weekend in the park.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login