All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar White Wolf will be closed for 2015
March 04, 2015 09:57AM
I saw this information buried in another topic on the forum, but hadn't seen it well publicized...maybe I missed it. Anyway, the White Wolf area (including campground, I believe) will be closed for 2015 for rehab work, opening again in 2016.

"White Wolf Lodge Rehabilitation 2015

We’re excited to announce a substantial rehabilitation project for White Wolf Lodge scheduled for the summer of 2015. The plan, prepared in coordination with the National Park Service, includes foundation, roof, and interior work, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and ADA upgrades. The work maintains the buildings’ historic character and will be sustainable throughout construction.

White Wolf Lodge will re-open for the 2016 season after the construction is completed, but will not be available during the rehabilitation in 2015. Room reservations for the 2016 season will be available starting in June 2015."

NPS Page Here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login