Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Vernel Fall, Merced River, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

JanSport

Advanced

Re: How'd everyone do making reservations this morning for the first half of May Valley camping?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

It's that time of year again, in front of the computer at 7 a.m. with many reservation windows open. Was able to score a nice site the week of 5/9 in Lower Pines.

How'd the rest of you do?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2015 08:15AM by mtn man.
Did good...we got three together for a week. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
I already had my weeklong Valley reservations for mid April. At 9:10 am, I thought I'd take a peek at the situation and, unbelievably, one of my favorite sites in North Pines was there for the taking. Couldn't help myself. 5 days, second week of May.
I had no issue getting a site for a few days the last weekend in April into May. Hoping for the same luck in June. Not holding by breath though...
hulkman75
I had no issue getting a site for a few days the last weekend in April into May. Hoping for the same luck in June. Not holding by breath though...

Yeah, getting wanted sites and dates for mid May to mid June is a lot harder. Glad to see so many of you above got your sites this time around.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login