All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

INTRO
February 09, 2016 08:13AM
Wow, ive come daily to this forum for about two years now, and finally decided to join. Ive been going/coming home to Yosemite for aprox 20 years now, I go 3-4 times a month, Usually one day hikes anywhere and everywhere. Everything i know about MY HAPPY PLACE, ive learned from hiking, taking photos, camping, and this forum. Feels great to be a part of this forum. Hope i can give you my 2 cents every now and then, but i am a better listener than talker, I really enjoy all the topics and stories from the regulars on here. Keep up the great conversations and all the sharing. God Bless.
Re: INTRO
February 09, 2016 10:18AM
You go to Yosemite 3-4 times a month?

Add one more name to the list of people I'm jealous of.

Welcome.
February 09, 2016 10:52AM
Yes i do, so fortunate to live nearby and have the time. I keep waiting for it to get old or to find a different place to spend time, but for some reason it just keeps calling me back. Its great to be able to have a place to go to and where i don't have to spend the day living out of my wallet if you know what i mean.
February 09, 2016 03:12PM
Welcome and I am also envious that you live close enough to go that often.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login