Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
A Yosemite bear

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (60% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Aramark discusses changes to Yosemite

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Aramark discusses changes to Yosemite
March 01, 2016 12:24PM
Some upcoming changes to Yosemite.

ww.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Yosemite-s-new-era-names-change-but-so-does-6861772.php?t=786be95df10a4808f6&cmpid=twitter-premium

Edit: for some reason I can't get the link to show up right. I will keep trying or maybe some one will beat me to it.

Different story with some of the same info.
http://www.newschannel10.com/story/31351789/a-new-day-aramark-begins-concessions-operations-at-yosemite-national-park

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2016 12:44PM by parklover.
avatar Re: Aramark discusses changes to Yosemite
March 01, 2016 12:39PM
March 01, 2016 12:43PM
Thank you. I kept trying and it still wouldn't work. Arggggg
March 10, 2016 09:02PM
March 10, 2016 11:05PM
hotrod4x5
Can't read it for free, Pounding head on desk
I just clicked on the link and I can read it. It must be one of those news sites that you can only read for a set number of times. I have had the same issue with another newspaper site before.
March 11, 2016 06:38AM
parklover
I just clicked on the link and I can read it. It must be one of those news sites that you can only read for a set number of times. I have had the same issue with another newspaper site before.
Just clicked on it for the first time. No go. Wants me to subscribe. Maybe you are already a subscriber to the SF Chronicle ?
March 11, 2016 08:19AM
Here is the Google cache page for the article:

Yosemite's New Era

Now you can cache up on your reading. Head roll
March 11, 2016 09:03AM
PineCone

Yosemite's New Era

TY. I need Google for dummies.
March 11, 2016 10:15AM
PineCone

Yosemite's New Era

There is another way to get directly into the article and not just a cached version.
March 11, 2016 09:02AM
The Other Tom
parklover
Just clicked on it for the first time. No go. Wants me to subscribe. Maybe you are already a subscriber to the SF Chronicle ?
No I am not a subscriber and this morning I am getting the message to sign up. I must have reached my limit of free looking since I have looked at the SF Chronicle for other stories recently. LA Times did the same thing to me until I linked the online stuff to my regular newspaper account.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login