Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Vernel Fall, Merced River, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (55% of Full)

Advanced

Can my RV fit?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Can my RV fit?
March 07, 2016 12:24PM
We reserved Upper Pines RV spot 167 and we have a 32 foot RV. I know the website specifies a 24 foot trailer but does anyone know if our 32 foot RV will fit?

Thanks,
Alison
March 07, 2016 01:19PM
Based on eek's photo here:

Upper Pines 167

and the site pad size description here:

site descriptions Upper Pines

("167 : SHADED TREE BEHIND PAD, CROWDED. 28X10 NOT CLEAR" ), it sounds a bit iffy, could be a tight squeeze...
Re: Can my RV fit?
March 07, 2016 04:21PM
Thanks! We're going to try site 165 instead since it looks bigger on the link you sent. We just wanted to make sure before we get there and don't fit!!!
March 08, 2016 09:11AM
Alison
Thanks! We're going to try site 165 instead since it looks bigger on the link you sent. We just wanted to make sure before we get there and don't fit!!!

The best way to make sure you fit in a space is to look at what is allowed in the site.
March 09, 2016 09:22AM
I had a 31 ft. 5th wheel for a time and I would always be able to fit into sites that said 30+ motorhome and something like 24 ft. trailer max. You have to look at the descriptions, most of the pads allow quite a bit of overhang off the back end. I would just park my truck sideways in front of the trailer.

It's been a few years, but if I recall correctly this is site 65 in UP:

March 07, 2016 05:31PM
"RV" as in motorhome or trailer?
March 08, 2016 04:22PM
I have also found this site to be good when selecting campsites: Campsite Photos

Steve
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login