Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Nevada Falls

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Happy Birthday JKW

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 28, 2016 02:03AM
Please help me wish JKW a very Happy Birthday...

YELLOW! It's Your Birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you can do some lounging and relaxing today:

Maybe do a little dance:

Take a little hike:

Go for a little boat:

Or just relive a nice morning:

Hope you like the pix...
We literally just did all these trips!

And look forward to many many more...

Thank you for all your kindness and understanding and friendship.

Love,
Chick-on is looking at you!

July 28, 2016 06:36AM
Happy Birthday Lily. What is it now 28? 29?

Old Dude
July 28, 2016 07:29AM
Happy Birthday!! The celebration was well under way on the trail 2 weeks ago, when does it end? Or does it just dovetail into the next Year of the Birthday??
Happy Birthday JKW
July 28, 2016 05:07PM
Happy Birthday! Hope you're enjoying it with family and friends. 🎂

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2016 05:07PM by MuirKat.
July 28, 2016 08:06PM
Thank you! We celebrated with my usual picnic yesterday evening because it was more convenient date than my actual birthday day (today). Had great time! Chatted with K in morning, so got some extra "family" time too!
July 29, 2016 10:02AM
Happy B-Day, belatedly. Thx for sharing all of your adventures. Would be fun to meet/join you once, if schedule and health permit. Multiple overnights are challenging. I admire all those who have the ability.
July 29, 2016 06:40PM
Just a little bit closer to getting an Old Dude Pass!
July 28, 2016 09:52AM
Happy birth day and thanks for all your posts and trip reports smiling smiley
July 28, 2016 10:16AM
Happy Birthday, Lily! May you have the grandest of daze (as a certain pink bird might put it) with lots of Yosemite in your present(s) and future!
July 28, 2016 11:02AM
Thank you, thank you!!!

Chick-on - you've become a great friend and I thank you for putting up with me and my ways (putt putt, ding! (Time to eat), putt putt, EEEEK - a SPIDER!!!) and all that!

Trips with you, Basilbop, mrcondron, Bearproof, AndrewF, and recently, JRinGeorgia have been so much fun, so memorable!

Thank you for getting me to see things differently, expanding my horizons, and making crazy seem relatively sane!

To all of you actively involved with this forum, thank you for making YNI what it is, a wonderful place to share our love and care for Yosemite and the Sierra, and hopefully, wilderness everywhere.

Mrcondron - you are TOOOOOO SWEET!!! I'll take 29 and be very happy with that!!!

JRIG - yah, birthday trip started with yours, have had two so far, third coming up and a lot more after that, I hope! smiling smiley Yup, I kinda just keep it going all year! Why not?? Just had my birthday picnic with local friends last night and was pleased Bearproof managed to drop by! But I had other dear friends who are not on the forum, but who have taken trips with me join. Was wonderful, thanks to all!

DavidK42 - Thank you for your wishes, and I will do everything I can to make them come true! (Current plans indicate they will!!!)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2016 11:04AM by JustKeepWalking.
July 28, 2016 03:24PM
JKW Hope your Birthday was fantastic and full of love, joy and the things you love.
July 28, 2016 03:45PM
parklover
JKW Hope your Birthday was fantastic and full of love, joy and the things you love.

Thank you!! Very sweet of you to say!!
July 28, 2016 12:16PM
Happy Birthday! Thanks for the many detailed trip reports and clarifying other's trip reports & giving us the real scoop.
July 28, 2016 03:48PM
buster
Happy Birthday! Thanks for the many detailed trip reports and clarifying other's trip reports & giving us the real scoop.

You are most welcome! I figure a few stories about experiences can't hurt next to all the great pictures! I could probably say more...

... But I think they might retaliate! Dancing GIrl
July 28, 2016 06:53PM
Happy Birthday to you! Thank you for all the interesting trip reports you provide (as a member of the 3 Chick-on-teers) for the rest of us to enjoy!
July 28, 2016 06:54PM
Happy Birthday JKW!

Love all your wonderful and informative posts on this forum. Keep on trekking with Basilbop for many years to come.

Leave No Trace
July 29, 2016 09:54AM
Tanks to the peeps who took a minute out of their lives to wish her a happy birthday.
I really appreciate it.

Have a nice rest of summer everyone...

Gonna be floating and boating and such for quite some time now
(yes, life is rough)

Peace

July 29, 2016 11:17AM
Happy birthday, JKW! Thanks for all the great trips--and all the wonderful years we have had together! Good luck completing TrailQuest!

What you are not getting for your birthday: Mirror Lake. Not boated, didn't count. Sorry :-(
July 29, 2016 01:49PM
July 29, 2016 02:08PM
Isn't that the remains of the Mirror Lake dam behind/upstream from this unnamed pool? #nottherealmirrorlake #wasntboated #doesntcount #notbitter #headingtomastadome
July 29, 2016 03:36PM
Happy Belated! I guess I got you a day early and a day late!
Absolutely sure that is Mirror Lago btw
July 29, 2016 04:21PM
Thank you for the vote for Mirror Lago!

And thanks for making the picnic! Was great to see u!!!
July 29, 2016 06:42PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2016 07:13PM by mrcondron.
July 29, 2016 07:49PM
Thank you, eeek!!! That was fun!!!!

And yah, little bit closer to the OD pass! grinning smiley
August 01, 2016 04:06PM
Tad bit late but happy birthday! Hope all is going well on the trail!
August 02, 2016 08:01AM
Thank you, never too late!

We had a great 3- day weekend! Great swimming, scenery, and a fabulous boat! Doesn't get any better!
August 02, 2016 07:46AM
Here's lookin at ewe kid...

August 02, 2016 07:56AM
OMG!!!

U got a GREAT shot of the little guy!!! Hank you so much for pointing it out yesterday!!!

Thank you thank you!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login