Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (59% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Nordic Center at Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area are Open

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Nordic Center at Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area are Open
December 29, 2016 01:14AM
The Nordic Center offers cross-country ski lessons, rentals for cross-country skis and snowshoes. Guided snowshoe hikes to Dewey Point are offered on select dates. The Nordic Center is open daily from 830 am to 4 pm. Services are limited as the Day Lodge is not open and there is no food service at this time. We are still waiting on more snow to open downhill skiing/snowboarding at Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area. Yosemite has world-class cross-country skiing with 90 miles of marked trails and 25 miles of groomed track—including the beloved cross-country track from Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area to Glacier Point (a 21-mile round trip).
Thanks for the info! Does anyone have a current phone number for the Nordic center? I'm not finding one on the YOSE website.
avatar Re: Nordic Center at Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area are Open
December 29, 2016 11:02AM
Not quite The Geezer, but getting there

Thanks for the info! Does anyone have a current phone number for the Nordic center? I'm not finding one on the YOSE website.

It should still be: (209) 372-8444.

Leave No Trace
Re: Nordic Center at Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area are Open
January 03, 2017 06:34PM
When we were there, the gift shop was opened but I don't know if that was just for the holidays.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login