Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tuolumne Meadows and Lembert Dome during a summer storm, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Bike Trails in Yosemite Valley

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Bike Trails in Yosemite Valley
May 07, 2017 03:55PM
Does anyone know where I can find a map with the mileage of the segments on the Yosemite Valley bike trails? I googled but had no success
May 07, 2017 04:30PM
You could use Google Maps "directions". I just did North Pines entrance kiosk to the middle of Sentinel Bridge = 1.7 mi, 12 minutes. Backpackers loading zone (North Pines) to Ahwahnee parking lot, via the bike path =.6 mi,7 minutes. Be sure to choose the bicycle icon.
avatar Re: Bike Trails in Yosemite Valley
May 07, 2017 08:40PM
I know the trail in it's entirety is about 12 miles around the east end of the valley. Not sure what would constitute a segment.
May 08, 2017 07:02AM
I dooz just fur ewe:

From nps... they gotz dis:
https://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/biking.htm

Chick-on is looking at you!
May 08, 2017 09:10AM
OH chick-on...thank you so-o-o-o much! (We had made a similar map using a bike odometer, but that map had disappeared.)

Much appreciation! Dancing GIrl
May 09, 2017 09:30AM
Chick-on, thank you for the mileage map, I've always wondered about this myself for years, being an avid Valley-bicyclist, but never sat down and tried to figure it out. I appreciate it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login