Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

Canyoneering piute creek below pleasant valley

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Canyoneering piute creek below pleasant valley
January 05, 2018 05:31PM
Hello I'm looking for any trip report information on this canyoneering descent. I have already seen the rope wiki page on this, but nothing else.

Any info on a successful descent of the creek from pleasant to pate v would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!
Re: Canyoneering piute creek below pleasant valley
January 06, 2018 11:44AM
Just Contact Rick Ianniello directly, either through Rope Wiki or he is on FB. He is a really nice guy and will share info. He made the first descent and I believe has been back one more time ( or at least he was talking about going again). He also has the https://www.facebook.com/lvslotcanyons/ page.
January 06, 2018 11:56AM
thanks for posting. appreciate the link I hadn't found that one. ill track him down through the interweb!
January 06, 2018 05:33PM
There is also a California Sierras Canyon Explorations group and a SoCal Canyoneering group. The SoCal group is an open group. But the Sierras Canyon Explorations group requires you to be accepted by a current member. It is in that group that many of the recent 1st descents are discussed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login