Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Basilblop visited The Sierra, what happened next was truly amazing (he turned 50)!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Basilblop visited The Sierra, what happened next was truly amazing (he turned 50)!
December 10, 2018 05:17PM
tongue sticking out smiley

Happy Birthday OB!

Chick-on is looking at you!
From one of my favorite trips (so many to chose from tho). And a favorite picture. I think that I posted this one last year as well. Of course, he was much younger then.

Keep rockin', Basilbop!
Sigh.. i think I missed this one... but i'm getting back into it! Looking forward to more with us all, Bearproof!
Wow! Thanks again for the amazing trips with you, Chick-on, and these great pics reminding me of them!

That snow one with us peeking out... that was the crazy hail storm weekend, wasn't it? Wowza!

Also.. it does strike me that I'm a good bit shorter than I feel! Hm... maybe i have Small Bird syndrome... not fully aware of my size... Oh well, better than feeling like an Old Birdie!

Want more trips!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login