Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
A Yosemite bear

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

JanSport

Advanced

White Wolf opening?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 03, 2019 12:52PM
Aramark still shows White Wolf Lodge "Operating Dates June 7 - September 1, 2019". In 2017. they did not open all summer. Does anyone here think White Wolf will open this summer? If so, what's your guess?
Because I have reservations in July, and because my luck with reservations along Tioga Pass the last couple of years has been bad, I'm not optimistic. Markstor what say you?
Re: White Wolf opening?
June 03, 2019 04:03PM
I just wrote to a friend, one of the crew members who actually sets up both White Wolf and the TM store tents, as I too am wondering when anything Tuolumne will open.
His response just now - "I've heard a rumor that White Wolf will open this season.. But it probably won't.. And they still won't send us up to TM for another week or two... I'm sure behind the store is still full of snow... I'll keep you posted."
Best I can do.
mark
June 03, 2019 09:44PM
Markstor,

You are the man!
June 04, 2019 03:55PM
Now the Aramark White wolf page reads: "Operating Dates: Please check back for the 2019 opening date."

I'd say the opening is looking pretty dismal.

Despite having some awesome employees, Aramark should be taking a well-deserved thrashing for the way it has handled the HSC's, The Tuolumne Shuttle, The Valley Shuttle, and the White Wolf Lodge, and its public information.

Just sayin.
Re: White Wolf opening?
June 13, 2019 03:15PM
I just noticed a bunch of Tuolumne Meadows Lodge tent cabin reservations becoming available starting July 1. I also watched them melt away as other people quickly noticed this. Since I have some reservations carried over from last year starting on July 15th, I am very interested in whether TML will open in early July.

markstor: Any news from your friend?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login