Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Dogwood bloom in Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (73% of Full)

Advanced

Bridalveil Creek campground

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Bridalveil Creek campground
June 25, 2019 11:54AM
Bridalveil Creek campground will open at noon on July 15th.
Re: Bridalveil Creek campground
June 25, 2019 10:16PM
eeek
Bridalveil Creek campground will open at noon on July 15th.

Thanks for the heads up, this is great info. Any word on when it might be available for online booking or do you think it's foing to be FCFS till August 1?
Thanks
June 25, 2019 10:49PM
June 25, 2019 10:56PM
Not quite The Geezer, but getting there
Bridalveil Creek is ONLY FCFS: https://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/campgrounds.htm

Thanks, appreciate it. I should have clarified that I am looking for the group campsites.
Thanks
June 26, 2019 03:31PM
Email received today from YNP:

Thursday, June 27, at 7 a.m. Pacific time, the following camp sites will become available for advanced reservation:

The remainder of sites held back for flood risk in Lower and North Pines for the time period, June 28 through July 14. No further sites are being held for this issue.
North Pines sites released: 200, 301, 303, 305, 306, 307, 308, 401, 517, 519
Lower Pines sites released: 4, 27, 29, 55, 70

Bridalveil Creek Group and Horse sites, for the time period, July 17 through July 31.
NOTE: Bridalveil Creek Horse sites may only be booked by calling the Wawona Campground office at 209-375-9535. Do NOT call for any other site reservations.

Bridalveil Creek's family sites will open first come, first served on July 15.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to provide a safe and and enjoyable camping experience.

Sincerely,
Eric Bissmeyer
Campground Manager
Yosemite National Park
June 26, 2019 04:29PM
FatFlatlander
Email received today from YNP:
Thanks! Yup, got that email earlier today. Will try my luck tomorrow smiling smiley
June 26, 2019 07:21PM
June 26, 2019

Good evening,

We apologize, but due to a technical issue, we will not be able to release Bridalveil Creek Group and Horse sites tomorrow, June 27. We will send another email when they will be available to reserve.

We will still be releasing the Lower and North Pines flood sites as referenced in the previous email.

Sincerely,

Eric Bissmeyer
Campground Manager
Yosemite National Park
June 26, 2019 09:53PM
How does one sign up for the email list to which that message was sent? I have an account at recreation.gov but did not receive that notice; I did, however, get something from Aramark this week advertising Housekeeping Camp.
June 27, 2019 06:07AM
Share this discreetly...... https://bit.ly/2RInvAB
June 28, 2019 12:40AM
Thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login