Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Nevada Falls

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Aramark Vice President Mike Grisar Hitting Golf Balls in Ahwahnee Meadow

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Aramark Vice President Mike Grisar Hitting Golf Balls in Ahwahnee Meadow
June 19, 2020 12:14AM
Usually I don't like to social media shame people, but I do have my exceptions:

Aramark Vice President Mike Grisar hitting golf balls in Ahwahnee Meadow [Facebook]

Totally unacceptable behavior for someone living and working in Yosemite
Thanks for posting. Your not doing the shaming BTW, he's doing this to himself by posting this.

I don't like this, but I also don't want to return to the days of DNC management - those were some dark times!
June 19, 2020 01:19PM
Corntortilla
Thanks for posting. Your not doing the shaming BTW, he's doing this to himself by posting this.

I don't like this, but I also don't want to return to the days of DNC management - those were some dark times!
They need to get rid of Aramark. Don't like DNC but they were better than Aramark. I really wish Xanterra would change their minds about not wanting a contract for Yosemite.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2020 01:19PM by parklover.
June 19, 2020 01:17PM
Looks like he is no longer working for Aramark.

https://www.sierrastar.com/news/local/article243661542.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2020 01:21PM by parklover.
June 19, 2020 01:28PM
What I find ironic is that he was hitting balls into the Ahwahnee Meadow while Aramark has not been maintaining the golf course in Wawona where he could have gone and played a round of golf.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2020 08:13PM by parklover.
avatar Re: Aramark Vice President Mike Grisar Hitting Golf Balls in Ahwahnee Meadow
June 21, 2020 10:14AM
That's typical of Aramark. Eventually all the facilities they run will be no longer available (if not already toast). Shuttles in Tuolumne, High Sierra Camps, Shuttles in the valley, pools, ice rink, Badger Pass ski area, White Wolf Lodge, Tuolumne Meadows Lodge, Raft rental....

DNC was a million time better. Stuff was actually open, and you could actually get there.

Aramark seems to take advantage of any plausible excuse to cut services and facilities. It's contract needs to be terminated.
June 21, 2020 08:08PM
Everyone needs to start writing letters/emails, that is what I am doing. Write to Superintendent Cicely Muldoon, Diane Feinstein, your congressman and anyone that you can think of to voice your concerns about Aramark.
avatar Re: Aramark Vice President Mike Grisar Hitting Golf Balls in Ahwahnee Meadow
June 19, 2020 05:56PM
Bye bye....
June 22, 2020 01:45PM
It's official.

Yosemite concessionaire VP gone after 4 months, after golfing in protected meadow
https://kmph.com/news/local/yosemite-concessionaire-vp-gone-after-4-months-after-golfing-in-protected-meadow

Gediman confirmed Grisar was "no longer employed" with Aramark, but could not confirm whether he was fired or if he resigned. Aramark representatives did not reply when contacted by phone and email.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login