Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Falls

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

TM campground reservation cancellation

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

TM campground reservation cancellation
July 28, 2020 01:38PM
Finally got the email today that I was expecting, saying my campground reservation for TM for next month (August 11) has been cancelled and a full refund being processed back to the credit card.
Re: TM campground reservation cancellation
July 28, 2020 04:22PM
have reservation for mid-sept, can't believe they'll open for a 3 week season in that month. as with you, been expecting this. public health concerns made it a no-brainer. hope the campground enjoys its 22 month vacation, probably needed it.
July 28, 2020 06:49PM
My reservations are for mid August, so I guess my email will be coming. Any ideas on other camping in the Eastern Sierra?
August 03, 2020 03:43PM
Got my cancellation email this morning.confused smiley
avatar Re: TM campground reservation cancellation
August 03, 2020 03:56PM
"Reservations with arrival dates through August 22 have been cancelled and fully refunded."
August 04, 2020 02:42AM
As a follow-up, I got my notice a week ago but the refund still hasn't been processed through my credit card.
August 04, 2020 10:14AM
a charitable guess is that the rec.gov folks are having trouble processing 100% cancellations for a large # of sites. would explain their slow-walking their way through the season, when it's clear the season ain't happening this year. of course, there could be less charitable reasons...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2020 10:15AM by mkbgdns.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login