Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tenaya Lake, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (75% of Full)

Advanced

Re: RV parking (not camping) in the Apple Orchard parking lot at Camp Curry

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

RV parking (not camping) in the Apple Orchard parking lot at Camp Curry
May 01, 2021 09:18AM
Does anyone know if you can leave a RV parked in this pkg. lot over night if it is not occupied or slept in? We may be camping for 4 days in the valley, then pull the trailer home, and 3 days later my sister would go back up there pulling the same trailer and camp for 4 days. Trying not to have to tow the trailer back home, and then have it towed back up there 3 days later. I've seen RV's parked there before for more than a day.
May 01, 2021 03:32PM
Yes, you can park an unoccupied RV in the apple orchard. Although they require that you have either a camping reservation or wilderness permit, I've never been asked/checked.
May 05, 2021 01:28PM
Thanks for the reply. I recently received a message from the Park stating the same thing, although they didn't say anything about having a camping reservation...interesting.
Yeah I never understood why curry gives guests a parking permit. I guess if a lot of people leave cars and trailers parked, eventually they would start towing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login