All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Historical California Snow Water Graph
March 15, 2023 09:18PM
Re: Historical California Snow Water Graph
March 16, 2023 07:07AM
and note that what most of us consider the High Sierra is in central and south parts of the state. in fact, on this graph, central ca includes the Yuba, Feather, and Mokulumne. if you start at the Stanislus and go south it skews toward the "south" graph.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2023 07:18AM by mkbgdns.
March 16, 2023 04:40PM
That's an interesting graph. Thanks for posting.

Here is a "fun" set of photos:

https://snowbrains.com/a-photo-tour-of-the-buried-houses-of-mammoth-lakes-ca/

For selfish reasons I hope there is not widespread flooding this spring in Yosemite such that the park closes. We are supposed to go mid-May with a large group of friends of all ages (a number of them over 80) who have never been to the park. I have spoken about it for years. So finally last May I got them all to book their lodging for this year at the Lodge. And we've been talking about this trip forever. So hoping it can go on as planned.
March 18, 2023 09:28AM
Those photos of Mammoth illustrate what my neighbor does. He plows driveways only. Looks like someone needs to be working on the rest of the snow.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login