All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Sunset from Moro Rock, San Joaquin Valley pollution
January 26, 2012 11:20AM
avatar Re: Sunset from Moro Rock, San Joaquin Valley pollution
January 29, 2012 05:02AM
Ah, Moro Rock; it has been a while since i've been ontop there. It is a lovely hike! It's sad to see all the pollution. still an excellent photograph though. thank you for sharing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2012 05:03AM by marmot.
February 11, 2012 10:47AM
Impressively even tones and the layers stick out while remaining realistic. Keep posting your stuff!
Re: Sunset from Moro Rock, San Joaquin Valley pollution
April 20, 2012 09:24PM
Love the layers. So that rock is easily climable?
Re: Sunset from Moro Rock, San Joaquin Valley pollution
April 21, 2012 12:40PM
hotrod4x5
Love the layers. So that rock is easily climable?

Moro is basically a quick walk up a set of stairs. If you stay after sunset, it CAN be a bit disorienting to come down in the dark (you DEFINITELY want a headlamp or flashlight) but the "climb" itself is pretty trivial.
April 22, 2012 02:19PM
I wouldn't say the climb is trivial. While it does have railing and steps, parts of it are steep, though very manageable. It's a lot shorter and easier though than the Mist Trail as a comparison. (But I wouldn't recommend it for someone on crutches, as an example. And people who are out of shape and obese would probably find it more than a tad exhausting.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login