Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Falls

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Newlyweds' Honeymoon Trip (on LSD) Ends Badly

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Newlyweds' Honeymoon Trip (on LSD) Ends Badly
August 21, 2009 05:24PM
Police report that the Crestwood couple -- married on Saturday -- took LSD yesterday and then decided to go for a hike

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2009/08/newlyweds_honeymoon_trip_on_lsd_ends_badly.php
August 21, 2009 06:06PM
What a great wedding present. Seizures, embarrassment in the newspapers and local tv news, and standing in front of a judge to explain why. Yay! Thanks honey!
avatar Re: Newlyweds' Honeymoon Trip (on LSD) Ends Badly
August 22, 2009 10:24AM
What amazed me were all the stupid comments by subsequent posters (to the article) dismissing the harmful effects of illegal drugs. Looks like most drug users still have have big problems with inconvenient truths.

Jim
August 22, 2009 03:08PM
I can't bear to read comments on online newspaper articles. It makes me lose hope for the future. I'm guessing there is some sort of prerequisite to posting comments on articles like "your IQ must be this big to post a comment on this article."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login