Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Falls

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Question for admins regarding login

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Question for admins regarding login
June 03, 2011 07:13PM
Hi - And sorry to start with such a lame first post -

I tried to register the username QITNL, an acronym I use at a few other forums. For reason I didn't receive the email needed for confirmation. Now that username and the email address I use with it come up as "taken."

Is there any way I could reclaim that? If it's a problem, I can stick with this username, I don't want to be a pest about it.

You guys have some real good info here; I've bumped some condition reports and stuff to other climbing forums. Hope to return the favor for you.

Also I want to give a big thumbs up to those flagging the scalpers. I've been clicking on all those links, too.

Thanks
-Joe
avatar Re: Question for admins regarding login
June 03, 2011 07:22PM
Joe,
If it is not done I will personally smack them up with the slab o bacon I got for the free campsite.
(btw. just a shout out from bill-e-g, we lookie at your pix in the past and they are just excellent)
(hope you post some here for others to enjoy)
Chick-on is looking at you!

Chick-on is looking at you!
avatar Re: Question for admins regarding login
June 03, 2011 08:27PM
Thank you! Thank you!

And sorry for the trouble, eeek, which as it turns out, was on my end. My mailserver was rejecting the confirmation letter.

Sorry for the hassle. I'll do my best to make up for that now!

Nice hearing from you, bill-e-g, I thought I recognized you as chick-on.

-Joe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2011 08:28PM by QITNL.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login