Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Pothole Dome (Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park)

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

Lost SD Memory Card SONY 4GB

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Lost SD Memory Card SONY 4GB
July 12, 2011 03:43AM
Hello,

On Jule 9 - night, somewhere between Disneyland Park and Metro, lost SD Memory Card SONY 4 GB full of memories from our marriage and our vacations in Paris.
This SD CARD have small size but enormous sentimental value for us...
I give symbolic wage and a friendship in Greece.
For any help please send me in: mpetichakis@fordkonsoulas.gr

Thank you for all

In Pure French

Bonjour,

le 9 juillet quelque part entre disneyland pard et metro j'ai perdu SD Memory Card SONY une 4GB elles sont pleine souvenirs du mariage nos de nos et interruptions à Paris
elles sont tellement petite à taille autres tellement grande à valeur sentimentale.
je donne salaire symbolique et une amitié en Grèce

prie envoyez j'à e-mail: mpetichakis@fordkonsoulas.gr

je remercie beaucoup
Re: Lost SD Memory Card SONY 4GB
July 13, 2011 11:23PM
What a pity. Reminds me of the time I dropped an SD card near Hoffmann. It was a total fluke that I saw it on the way down. Ever since, I've saved a tiny notepad file on each card, with name & email. Increases the odds somewhat. Although if a card falls into the wrong hands, it won't matter. Card will be formatted and that's that.
Re: Lost SD Memory Card SONY 4GB
July 14, 2011 05:33PM
Ohnivy-Drak
What a pity. Reminds me of the time I dropped an SD card near Hoffmann. It was a total fluke that I saw it on the way down. Ever since, I've saved a tiny notepad file on each card, with name & email. Increases the odds somewhat. Although if a card falls into the wrong hands, it won't matter. Card will be formatted and that's that.
You reminded me of the time I lost a whole card wallet on the valley floor! I shoot in raw mode, so I carry about 20 CF cards. I have two card wallets. I changed cards and dropped it in the meadow. I realized later it was gone. I went to the visitor's center to ask, nothing. He gave me info on where they take lost and found stuff (eventually) I decided to retrace my steps and went back to the meadow and was fortunate enough to find it. It had at least 5 exposed cards with over 500 images.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login