Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tuolumne Meadows and Lembert Dome during a summer storm, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Still mailing campground reservation cards?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Still mailing campground reservation cards?
August 01, 2011 09:12AM
Ok I know it's been a few years since I've gone to Yosemite but it's coming close to a month and we'll be going. The last time I remember going they would send through the mail, a confirmation card for your campground reservation and being so close to our arrival date and not having received anything I was wondering, do they still do that? Or is that in the past?haha. What do we need to show when we check in?
(btw made my reservation online)

Thanks!
avatar Re: Still mailing campground reservation cards?
August 01, 2011 01:12PM
Last time I reserved a site they gave a page to print out. Nothing came in the mail.
August 01, 2011 01:19PM
Just there. I printed out my reservation but was never asked to see it. Just had to show ID that matched the reservation. If it doesn't match they send you to the reservation office. I would print out just to be safe.
August 01, 2011 06:20PM
Same as eeek said, just print out the page from the website, no card mailed. Didn't matter anyway, I showed up after they closed the booth, and as normal my name was printed on a sheet of paper posted to the entry booth next to my site.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login