Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Fern on the Four Mile Trail, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (83% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Very cool video...

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Very cool video...
September 02, 2011 06:16PM
I really never visit the park when there are this many people. Near the end, you can see lower Yosemite Falls is a trickle almost and the people are like ants climbing up to the base.

September 06, 2011 11:39AM
Yep, very cool. It's stressful but I love the people scrambling on granite. Looks like spiders to me. Also I always live time lapse clouds.
September 06, 2011 11:49AM
very cool, but the music sounds more like it came from India. lol
September 06, 2011 12:26PM
Personally, I prefer only hearing the sounds of nature and other ambient sounds in videos of scenic areas. Because to me, it's the sights AND sounds (or the lack of them) that makes places like Yosemite so special.

But I guess I'm in the minority in this current generation of people that seem to enjoy greatly walking around, even hiking, with an iPod and the requisite ear buds stuck inside their ears.
September 06, 2011 03:27PM
I normally agree with you Plawrence. However the tension in the music works for me here as this vid feels like it's saying something other than " look at this beautiful place".

Reminds me of Baraka.
September 06, 2011 12:44PM
forrestranger
very cool, but the music sounds more like it came from India. lol

It's from Peter Gabriel's score for the Last Temptation of Christ.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login