Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Vernel Fall, Merced River, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Rocketlawyer.com

Advanced

Cancelling Curry Village Heated Tent - Anyone want?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Cancelling Curry Village Heated Tent - Anyone want?
May 24, 2012 12:27PM
Hello,

I have a one night reservation on May 25th Friday in a curry village heated tent. Due to some personal resaons we would not be able to make it to Yosemite on that day. So I want to cancel my reservation, since I am in the cancellation window I would lose my full amount. Any one want to buy this reservation from me. I can send you the details and you can pay me through Paypal. Let me know soon. The reservation is for tomorrow!
I can give the reservation at a reduced price.

Thanks!
HsI

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2012 04:10PM by chick-on.
Re: Cancelling Curry Village Heated Tent - Anyone want?
May 24, 2012 03:49PM
You should post your ad on craigslist, then we can be sure to have it flagged. Pounding head on desk
avatar Re: Cancelling Curry Village Heated Tent - Anyone want?
May 24, 2012 04:03PM
AlpineBrian
You should post your ad on craigslist, then we can be sure to have it flagged. Pounding head on desk

This isn't the same as scalping campsites. It's just an attempt to get refund that DNC won't do.
Re: Cancelling Curry Village Heated Tent - Anyone want?
May 25, 2012 05:47PM
eeek
AlpineBrian

This isn't the same as scalping campsites. It's just an attempt to get refund that DNC won't do.

Oh, the heated tents have different rules? Sorry!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login