Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tuolumne Meadows and Lembert Dome during a summer storm, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Crane Flat Gas Station Hours

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar Crane Flat Gas Station Hours
July 06, 2012 09:42AM
The Crane Flat Gas Station is now open 8:00 am-8:00 pm for groceries and fuel. Additionally, visitors and staff can purchase fuel 24-hours a day, 7-days a week with a credit card at the dispenser.
avatar Re: Crane Flat Gas Station Hours
July 06, 2012 07:39PM
Thats nice they're opening earlier. I could have sworn I stopped there to get a cup of coffee at 845am a few weeks ago and they weren't open.
July 06, 2012 08:03PM
Do they now serve Peet's Coffee there as they do at other locations within Yosemite?
July 06, 2012 08:25PM
I dont know if it was peets, but the last time I was there it was pretty decent coffee.
July 06, 2012 09:00PM
For several years – a few years back – DNC was serving up Seattle's Best Coffee (and before that Tully's Coffee), then in 2011 they switched over to an awful institutional brand (can't remember the name). Then this year they started serving Peet's Coffee (yeah!). Don't know how long it'll last, though.
July 06, 2012 09:34PM
If you want good coffee, you'll have to travel to the Bootjack Market. I've had none better.
July 06, 2012 10:33PM
Dave

If you want good coffee, you'll have to travel to the Bootjack Market. I've had none better.

I don't need to travel far for a good cup of coffee, but maybe for the best cup of coffee I might have to travel to Bootjack. wink
July 07, 2012 02:42AM
Or I could just not be lazy, and fire up my snow peak giga and boil water for a cup of Starbucks VIA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login