Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (62% of Full)

Advanced

Re: No Yosemite Forum for the Month of March

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar No Yosemite Forum for the Month of March
March 04, 2013 01:24PM
There will not be a Yosemite Forum for March 2013. The Yosemite Forum scheduled for March 12, 2013 has been moved to September 2013.
Re: No Yosemite Forum for the Month of March
March 04, 2013 05:44PM
My immediate thought "No Yosemite Forum!". No Chick-On pictures? No Curry Pizza Deck references? Oh no! This place is the Yosemite Forum for me. Am I the only one?
avatar Re: No Yosemite Forum for the Month of March
March 04, 2013 05:48PM
chicagocwright
My immediate thought "No Yosemite Forum!". No Chick-On pictures? No Curry Pizza Deck references? Oh no! This place is the Yosemite Forum for me. Am I the only one?

Well, it's also what NPS calls their monthly presentations.
March 05, 2013 03:45AM
I thought the same thing as well. You're not the only one.
March 04, 2013 09:41PM
Every time you make one of these postings for these 'presentations' my heart skips a beat while I figure out what you're talking about.
March 05, 2013 12:35AM
qumqats
Every time you make one of these postings for these 'presentations' my heart skips a beat while I figure out what you're talking about.

Ah, 'tis good to keep you on your toes. winking smiley
March 05, 2013 11:10AM
I guess they aren't going to say if this is a direct result of the "sequester" cuts or not.

My local post office has a notice up that they won't be able to accept passport applications starting March 1st. Could be a coincidence...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2013 11:13AM by gophersnake.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login