Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Vernel Fall, Merced River, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (56% of Full)

Rocketlawyer.com

Advanced

Re: How does White cascade and Tuolumne falls look right now? Enough water?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar How does White cascade and Tuolumne falls look right now? Enough water?
August 22, 2013 04:53PM
My girl really wants to do the glen aulin day hike to the HSC, maybe a bit firther to mcgee lake or the other 3 falls. But i need to know if anyone has any recent pictures of White cascade or Tuolumne falls. I am not going all the way down there if the water is really low, which im assuming it is, but im also assuming there is still something. Any info/pictures on these 2 falls would be great. I saw a thread a couple weeks ago, i think it was about le conte and california falls, but cant remember.
avatar Re: How does White cascade and Tuolumne falls look right now? Enough water?
August 22, 2013 06:14PM
Not sure how helpful these will be since they are from a month ago already:

Tuolumne Falls:

White Cascade:

California Falls:

That helps, thanks, probably still worth going. I just dont want a small trickle. any more recent pics anyone?
avatar Re: How does White cascade and Tuolumne falls look right now? Enough water?
August 23, 2013 01:19AM
July 1, 2006:

August 4, 2004:

Don't expect much of anything this year at this time.
Judging by the pictures above, it cant be that low as in your pictures eek, right? I agree not to expect a whole lot, but if its flowing a bit more than nevada is now, i should be ok. On the other hand maybe I shouldnt focus to much on this traill. I am a wee bit worried about them closing more of the 120 toward TM though, my site is in the valley. Lets hope they get some control on this fire, for more reasons than just my trip.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login