Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Half Dome, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Four Mile Trail Open

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 01, 2014 12:15PM
The 4 mile trail has been reopened. All the Valley trails with seasonal closures are all open at this time.
May 02, 2014 12:42AM
If anyone knows whether the water fountains have been turned on at Glacier Point, please post.
May 02, 2014 01:05AM
gophersnake
If anyone knows whether the water fountains have been turned on at Glacier Point, please post.

I don't think they have the water system up yet. But I could be wrong.
May 02, 2014 08:36AM
I was there the Saturday before Easter and they had black bags over them. This made for a mess since people started using them as places to put trash so I pick it up and disposed of it in the proper trash cans.
May 02, 2014 10:59AM
parklover
I was there the Saturday before Easter and they had black bags over them. This made for a mess since people started using them as places to put trash so I pick it up and disposed of it in the proper trash cans.

Disgusting! What is wrong with people??
May 02, 2014 02:16PM
Some people are just pigs. I save the plastic bags that you use for produce at the grocery store and bread bags and carry some every where I go so I can pick up trash.
May 03, 2014 07:00PM
parklover

Some people are just pigs..

And others are simply clueless. sad smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login