All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Help! I lost my minion!
July 13, 2015 10:45PM
Hey everybody,

I was told, that you guys could help me here.

yesterday I visited Yosemite Valley and lost my minion! His name is Stuart, and he was hand-knitted by my girlfriend of almost 3 years. I'm devastated and don't know what to do. H

ere are a couple of pictures I have of him: http://imgur.com/a/rhmJ8 - Has anybody here maybe seen it on their way down from the lower Yosemite falls? Is somebody gonna be there soon, and might keep an eye open, for a wild minion? I really don't know what to do (except for filling out lost&found forms) - Stuart has been a very important symbol in our relationship (she gave him to me before she left to New Zealand for 7 months) - That's something you can't replace sad smiley

Maybe someone here can help?
avatar Re: Help! I lost my minion!
July 14, 2015 06:47AM
Sorry for you H.
Here are three possibilities:
He is where you dropped him but hidden from view.
He has been found and placed on a rock in plain view so the owner can see him in a search.
He has been found by a ranger and placed in lost and found.

I doubt he has been discarded. Lost and found is the best bet but it could take several days. Keep trying.

Old Dude

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2015 06:48AM by mrcondron.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login