Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Pothole Dome (Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park)

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (74% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Job Opening, Cook

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 11, 2016 03:15PM
NatureBridge Yosemite is interviewing for a cook for their Crane Flat campus. This is a full-time, year-round position with lodging and excellent benefits package. Cooks are responsible for preparation, proper storage, and service of quality meals, as assigned and supervised by the Food Service Manager. Also responsible for daily kitchen cleaning such as floor sweeping, mopping, and weekly deep cleaning such as overhead grill and griddle cleaning, freezer and cooler sanitation.

High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); one to three months or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic knowledge and experience in preparing quality institutional meals for groups of up to 75 people. EOE.

Email resume with letter of interest to: syager@naturebridge.org
For more information, please call 379-9514 x20.
January 11, 2016 04:28PM
I wonder if the NatureBridge folks would be OK with pancakes and bacon every day--this might shorten the "commute" of a certain "local". Nom nom!
January 12, 2016 07:00AM
me tinks donut half da edumacation fur dat job...

plus side.. not sure deh happy wit me... seems breakfast fur 3...
ends about 10:30am... so... tongue sticking out smiley

Chick-on is looking at you!
January 11, 2016 09:48PM
Wow. A GED and 3 months experience. Not exactly rigorous standards....

Check our our website: http://www.backpackthesierra.com/
Or just read a good mystery novel set in the Sierra; https://www.amazon.com/Danger-Falling-Rocks-Paul-Wagner/dp/0984884963
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login