Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Fern on the Four Mile Trail, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (76% of Full)

Advanced

Re: High Sierra Camps Lottery Notification

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

avatar High Sierra Camps Lottery Notification
July 05, 2016 08:55PM
I had entered the lottery in the fall, received acknowledgment of my submission from both DNC and Aramark, but never received an email notification that I did not get selected. So I had no idea when the selections were made or when the left over slots were posted. Was that availability information ever published?
July 06, 2016 06:12AM
I'm in the same boat. Got the notification from DNC and Aramark but then....nothing.
July 06, 2016 05:21PM
We ran into some folks who were in Glen Aulin just before the holiday weekend. They said "because of computer glitch" there were no reservations booked, and the camp was empty. They scored a ridiculously low walkup rate for being the only guests in camp. You might try calling them (if you can get through) to see if you got selected.
July 06, 2016 07:10PM
From their website:
Reservation Requests

The High Sierra lottery process is now complete for both guided and unguided trips, with all winners having been notified via e-mail. All remaining trips will be filled on a first come first serve basis via our wait list. Please note that the more flexible you can be, the better the chance is that a trip could become available to you.

Please use the link below to be added to our waitlist. Only requests via the below wait list form will be accepted. We will reach out to you if a trip becomes available.

JOIN THE WAITLIST

http://www.travelyosemite.com/lodging/high-sierra-camps/high-sierra-camp-lottery/
avatar Re: High Sierra Camps Lottery Notification
July 06, 2016 10:06PM
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the feedback.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login