Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Nevada Falls

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Better Late Than Never! Birthday Cake

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Better Late Than Never! Birthday Cake
April 08, 2020 07:04AM
A few folks have been updating this old post about chick-on's birthday. Cake and Candle I'm a day late but thought we should have a new thread for this year's event...especially since he's probably feeling the pain of the shutdown more than most of us! Cry baby
avatar Re: Better Late Than Never! Birthday Cake
April 08, 2020 07:44AM
Wow. Thanks.

Yeah. It's been a pretty rough year. Well. It was pretty nice to start with in Jan and start of Feb then it kind of went not so great.
And then Coronavirus hit … sigh...

Healthy and happy though. But missing the mountains for sure.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I was going to make some videos of old trips and such and post them but … I dunno.
And working from home is actually … well... I guess they are getting their money's worth out of me now. wink

Anywho. Thanks for wishing me Happy Birthday!

Chick-on is looking at you!
April 08, 2020 09:27AM
Happy B'Day CkOne! Hope you are enjoying as well as one can in current times...and enjoying some local adventures.
April 09, 2020 05:07AM
Glad to see you're ok Chick-On. Stay safe
April 13, 2020 10:36AM
Happy belated birthday chick-on!!!
avatar Re: Better Late Than Never! Birthday Cake
April 13, 2020 12:38PM
Happy Birthday Dude! Sorry about being late to the party, but I was, uh, ahem.... birthday distancing. Yeah, that's it! Staying 6 days away for safety.

Anywho...as we all shelter in place, I hope you are safe and not going too crazy.

Here is a shot from our first trip together...almost 8 years ago

Can't wait to get out on off the trail again with you! Happy Birthday!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login