Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Tenaya Lake, Yosemite National Park

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Tuolumne Meadows Lodge and White Wolf Lodge will not open in 2023

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Tuolumne Meadows Lodge and White Wolf Lodge will not open in 2023
May 10, 2023 11:58AM
Not really a surprise, but I just got a call from Aramark stating that both Tuolumne Meadows Lodge and White Wolf Lodge will not open for the 2023 season.
avatar Re: Tuolumne Meadows Lodge and White Wolf Lodge will not open in 2023
May 10, 2023 04:00PM
Predictable.
It was around this time last year they cancelled as well.
May 11, 2023 08:51AM
That's two years in a row that we have had our reservations for our anniversary stay at TML cancelled ;-( But we at least have contingency plans to stay at the Lodge in the Valley instead. Now watch, there will probably be a late June heat wave and the park will be closed again for fear of flooding ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2023 08:53AM by calberry.
May 11, 2023 11:16AM
Aramark doesn't have the fortitude to publicly post the closures, but they hasd the gall/apathy to state that I cancelled my reservations:
"We're sorry to hear that you've cancelled your reservation to stay at the White Wolf Lodge..."

That's BS. I didn't cancell anything, and would not know about the cancellation if it was not for this forum.
May 12, 2023 09:08AM
Coolburn
"We're sorry to hear that you've cancelled your reservation to stay at the White Wolf Lodge..."

Yeah, we got the same message...clearly these bozos have never had any kind of customer relationship training!
May 13, 2023 09:23AM
One clue is that, if you check online reservations, every date for Tuolumne Lodge has a diagonal line through it. Regarding the "Sorry you cancelled" message, it's a canned reply regardless of who made the cancellation. Agreed, Aramark should post a notice on the web site stating that the High Sierra Camps, Tuolumne and White Wolf Lodges will not open this summer.
May 12, 2023 09:02AM
calberry
That's two years in a row that we have had our reservations for our anniversary stay at TML cancelled

Yeah...it's actually FOUR years that they've been canceling. They haven't been open since 2019. Cry baby
May 11, 2023 12:03PM
how did you hear about I-don't-care-amark's sorrow? e-mail? phone message? (that was my notice). personal visit from the CEO? just curious--their website's mum.
May 11, 2023 05:02PM
We had a reservation at White Wolf in July. On Wednesday I got an unprompted phone call from Aramark with a recorded message saying they had decided not to open TML and WWL this summer, and that our reservation would be cancelled and refunded.
May 29, 2023 10:25PM
I kinda understand TML due to the large snow pack, but is WW that snowed in too?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login