Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Posts
Yosemite Valley

The Moon is Waning Crescent (29% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Rest in Peace Lodge Cafeteria

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

Rest in Peace Lodge Cafeteria
June 13, 2023 11:05PM
Maybe this is old news, but I haven't been to Yosemite since 2014. The old Lodge Cafeteria is now replaced with "fancy" food that you order from a kiosk. I only went for breakfast, but none of the time tested cafeteria faire was available. Saddest part, the old dude who used to make the bear pancakes for kids, that looked more like Mickey Mouse, now didn't seem to have anything to do. He noticed me looking for something and was so eager to help, I felt bad for him.

Aramark can suck it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2023 06:22PM by hotrod4x5.
avatar Re: Rest in Peace Lodge Cafeteria
June 14, 2023 08:27AM
I'm glad you made it back to Yosemite, and I feel your pain regarding Aramark's clueless operations.
Re: Rest in Peace Lodge Cafeteria
June 14, 2023 09:22AM
Coolburn
I'm glad you made it back to Yosemite, and I feel your pain regarding Aramark's clueless operations.

Thanks! We really had a great time, except for the changes Aramark has made. I don't know how hard it is to do a good pancake, but both their plain and their blueberry pancakes have no flavor at all. And their breakfast burrito, which I'm not sure I would call it a burrito since it was like in a spinach tortilla wrap, had one piece of potato, and hardly any cheese, and it was supposed to have salsa, but had none.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2023 06:23PM by hotrod4x5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login